If you want to know does Fifth Third Bank sells stamps and what are locations where you can buy Stamps from Fifth Third Bank, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will give you details about how you can buy Stamps from Fifth Third Bank. If your search is for does Fifth Third Bank sell USPS Postage stamps, then ‘YES’ you can purchase these Stamps
How to Buy Stamps from Fifth Third Bank Branch?
For your postage needs like sending a letter or package, Stamps are a must and for every kind of shipping, you need to affix Stamps. These Stamps can be purchased from many platforms like the USPS official website, post office, eCommerce websites, and banks. Fifth Third Bank is one such bank that lets you to buy USPS Postage Stamps.
You can buy Postage Stamps from Fifth Third Bank by following the below steps:
- The only option to buy Stamps from Fifth Third Bank currently is through either their branches or their ATMs.
- So the first thing that you need to buy Stamps from Fifth Third Bank is to find a nearby branch or ATM.
- As not all the branches of Fifth Third Bank sell Stamps, so you should first contact the nearest bank branch to know if Stamps are available there or not.
- If the branch from where you want to buy Stamps have them, then you just simply have to visit there.
- Go to the reception counter and demand for the Stamps as per your need.
Purchase the Stamps by paying the desired amount.
How to Buy Stamps from Fifth Third Bank ATMs?
Stamps can also be purchased from various ATMs of Fifth Third Bank and the steps required to do that are mentioned below:
- Search for a nearby ATM of Fifth Third Bank.
- Go the to ATM machine and enter your Fifth Third Bank ATM card.
- The next step requires you to enter your ATM Pin Code.
- You will then see a menu with a list of many services.
- You will have to select ‘Buy Stamps’ from this menu.
- Choose the category of Forever Stamps which you want to purchase.
- Select any type of available payment method to complete your purchase of Stamps from Fifth Third Bank.
What type of Stamps does Fifth Third Bank Sell?
The Stamps that can be purchased from Fifth Third Bank are the Forever Stamps which can be used at the same value even after 15 years of purchasing them. The price of Postage Stamps is increased by USPS regularly due to inflation, but there is no effect of this price increase on Forever Stamps as they never get expired.
You can buy these Forever First Class Stamps from Fifth Third Bank in the form of books and sheets only which have 20 Stamps at least.
So it is not possible to buy one Stamp from Fifth Third Bank. Buying Stamps in the form of books and sheets lets you to stock the Stamps and can be used for future purposes at the same price when you purchase them.
How Much Do Stamps Cost at Fifth Third Bank?
A First Class letter that has a weight of up to 1 ounce can be easily posted by using one Forever Stamp and the Forever Stamps can be purchased from Fifth Third Bank without paying extra charges.
Stamps are not available at all the branches or ATMs of Fifth Third Bank and as mentioned above, you can buy the Stamps only in the form of booklets or sheets with multiple Stamps.
The price of buying a book of 20 Forever Stamps from USPS is $12.60 because of $0.63 per Stamps. The good thing is that you can buy a book of Stamps from Fifth Third Bank at the same price i.e $12.60.
How to Find Nearest Fifth Third Bank/ATM?
There are 1,136 branches of Fifth Third Bank located in different cities of the USA and more than 2,400 ATM machines. By visiting either bank’s branch or ATM machines, you can buy Postage Stamps. To locate your nearest branch of Fifth Third Bank or an ATM machine, you have to follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of Fifth Third Bank by clicking here
- After visiting the website, you will see the ‘Branch & ATM Locator’ link in the top navigation.
- You will see the ‘Find a Branch or ATM’ option.
Search a branch or ATM of Fifth Third Bank through city name, Zip Code, State, etc.
- Here you will also see ‘Browse All Fifth Third Locations’ which will show state wise list of all branches of the bank.
- There is an option to search with the filters also which helps you to narrow down your search.
About Fifth Third Bank?
Fifth Third Bank is a part of Fifth Third Bancorp which has been operating in the USA since 1858. The bank started its operations as ‘Bank of Ohio Valley. The bank’s name was changed to Fifth National Bank in 1888 and in 1908 it was merged with Third National Bank and got its current name as Fifth Third Bank or 53 Bank.
Fifth Third Bank serves various states of the USA and some of its primary services are Consumer banking, Corporate bank, Financial analysis, Weather Management, etc.
Fifth Third Bank now also entered the field of providing postage services like selling Forever Stamps.