If you want to know if Kroger Money Orders, then ‘YES, you can buy Money Orders from Kroger stores.
Kroger, which was founded in 1883 in Cincinnati, is a retail store chain. Bernard Kroger founded Kroger and it is one of the top Supermarkets chains in the USA with its stores in more than 35 stores. You can find products of many types at Kroger stores. You can have anything at Kroger stores from Groceries, Food to Electronics, and a lot more.
Kroger is not only limited to these products, you can now take advantage of Money Orders at Kroger.
Here in this article, we will explain, how can you buy Money Orders from Kroger, what is cost, how to cash out, and much more.
What is Kroger Money Order?
The Money order is a payment system that allows you to transfer money to people who do not own a current account at any bank. Money Order in the USA has been in use for a long time. Money Orders are used as a means of sending money not only in the USA but most countries of the World and in fact, it was one of the major ways of money transfer before the development of online payment transfer way.
Kroger is also providing this facility for Money orders at its stores in the USA.
How to Buy a Money Order at Kroger?
The process of getting a Money Order from Kroger is very simple. You can have Money just by
filling a form.
- Find a nearby store Kroger, which you can do through this store locator option of Kroger: https://www.kroger.com/stores/search
- The first thing that you have to do after visiting a Kroger store is to go to the Money Service location and ask for a Form for Money Order.
- Fill in personal information like Name, Email, Phone Number, and Address of the recipient and sender.
- Enter the amount of money that you want to send.
- In some Money Order Forms, you may also be asked to fill in the purpose of sending the money like For buying Goods, Paying Rent, etc.
- In the end, the form requires the Signature of the sender.
- After completing the form, give it to the representative at Kroger Money Service center.
- The representative then thoroughly verifies your form and gives the Money Order to you.
- You then send the money by Post or can hand it over to the intended person on your own.
How Much is the Cost and Limit of Money Orders at Kroger?
When you go to a Kroger Store and request a Money Order then you will have to pay some fees. Some stores of Kroger also provide the facility of sending Money orders immediately, for which you will have to pay some extra fees.
For requesting a Normal Money Order from Kroger, the fees start from $1.10. If you have Kroger Shopper’s Card, then it will cost you $1.00 which means a discount of $0.10 is available with a Shopper’s Card. The Cost of Money Orders at Kroger may change from State to State which you can check by following the below steps:
- Visit this link https://moneyservices.kroger.com/money-orders/ on your Desktop or Mobile browser.
- After visiting this link, you will see the ‘Select a State’ drop-down option after scrolling a little.
- Now just select any State from the list.
- The Price of Money Order at Kroger store will now appear to you.
The maximum limit of one Money Order at Kroger is $1000. So if you need to send more money through Kroger, then you will have to request Multiple Money Orders.
What are Kroger Money Orders Hours?
Kroger Stores remain open seven days a week except for some National Holidays. Opening and Closing Hours of all stores of Kroger in the USA are usually the same. The long service hours of Kroger allow its customers to choose and buy the best quality products offered at their stores conveniently. The facility of purchasing Money Orders from Kroger’s outlets also remains open during these normal working hours which are given below:
- Mon: 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM
- Tue: 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM
- Wed: 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM
- Thu: 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM
- Fri: 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM
- Sat: 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM
- Sun: 7:00 AM – 1:00 AM
How to Cash Out Money Orders at Kroger?
When the Money Order is collected by the Recipient, then he has to get that Money Order Cashed i.e has to get the Money against that Money Order. He can go to a Post Office or Stores like Kroger for Cashing out a Money Order. Cashing a Money Order from Kroger is entirely safe and simple.
The process of Cashing a Money Order at Kroger store is a matter of just a few steps which are as below:
- Go to your nearest Kroger store.
- After visiting Kroger Store, directly move to its Money Service Center.
- Hand over the Money Order that you want to Cash to a representative at the Money Service Center after signing at the back of the Money Order.
- The representative will ask for valid ID Proof.
- After verification of your ID, he will instantly give you the amount against Money Order.
- You will also have to pay fees for Cashing a Money Order at Kroger stores.
So you are done with Cashing Out Money Order at Kroger.
What ID Proofs are Required for Money Orders at Kroger?
Kroger’s stores require you to follow a procedure when you go for cashing a Money Order. To Cash a Money Order at the Kroger store, you must show some ID Proof. The ID proof is required to make sure that you are the right person and that is the Money Order is delivered to the right person. Presenting an ID Proof will prove the reliability of the beneficiary.
A representative at the Money Service Center of Kroger will ask you to present one of the following ID Proofs:
- US issued Passport
- ID Proof Issued by State
- Resident Alien ID
- Driving License
- Military ID
- Tribal Nation or Reservation ID