What is Stamps.com?
Stamps.com is a leading online portal from where you can purchase stamps issued by USPS ie. United States Postage Service. For purchasing USPS Stamps from Stamps.com you don’t have to go anywhere, you can buy Stamps from your mobile or laptop without leaving your home.
Buying Stamps from Stamps.com is a very simple and quick process. You don’t have to follow a complex procedure to Buy Stamps online.
How to Buy Stamps Online with Stamps.com?
It is very easy to use Stamps.com and to buy Stamps from it you need to have a printer, Computer and should have a subscription of Postage Service from Stamps.com. Once you have all these, then you have to follow the below steps to buy Stamps from Stamps.com
Create an Account on Stamps.com
The first step to buying USPS Stamps from Stamps.com is to register an account with Stamps.com. There are two options to use Stamps.com, first is to download the software which is available totally free of cost. And the second option is to use the website of Stamps.com directly from your browser on your mobile or computer.
Once you have downloaded the software of Stamps.com or visited the website, you will be asked to provide some basic details for example your Name, Phone Number, Email ID, etc.
Calculate Value of Postage Stamp
Once you have created an account on Stamps.com, you have to determine the value of Stamps. For this there are two options, first is you can select the value of the Stamp by yourself and the second option is to determine the value of the Stamp through Stamps.com itself.
If you select to mention the value of Postage by yourself, then you have to do the following.
- Choose the class of Mail i.e Domestic or International
- Fill in the value of the Postage Stamp which can be a maximum of $200.
If you let the Stamps.com determine the value of Postage, then you have to do the following
- Choose the type of mailpiece.
- Specify the weight of the mailpiece.
- Choose the class of mail that you want.
- Specify the dimensions of the package.
- You can also choose to buy the USPS Special Services after clicking on the ‘Select’ button. Keep a note that, this step is optional.
Enter Serial Number oF NetStamps
You will see a field where you will be required to enter the serial number of NetStamps
Find out how many Postage Stamps you need to Print
In the next step you will have to mention how many NetStamps, you are desired to print out. There is no limit on the number of Stamps that you can print out. You can either print out a single Stamp or select to print the complete sheet of the USPS Stamps.
Confirm the Stamps Before Printing
When you choose and mention the number of Stamps to be printed, you will be able to see the preview of the stamps that will be published. From this preview, you can confirm Whether the Stamps you want to print are correct or not.
Take Print Out of the Stamps
The final step is to take a printout of the Stamps by connecting the printer to the device from which you are using Stamps.com. After printing the Stamps, you can paste it on any letter or envelope to send your Post.
Get $5 Free Postage with Stamps.com?
Stamps.com is providing a Free 5 lb. Digital Scale means a $5 Free Postage. For this, you have to follow the below steps.
- The first step is to create an account with Stamps.com by clicking the ‘Get Started button.
- The steps to Sign up are also mentioned above.
- Once your account on Stamps.com has been created you will be able to use all the services of USPS like Buying Stamps etc.
- After that, you will get $5 Free Postage which you can use as a trial for the period of 4 weeks.
- After a Free Trial of 4 weeks, you will have to pay a fee of $17.99
Benefits of Buying Stamps from Stamps.com
There are many benefits of Stamps.com, some of which are mentioned below:
- You can easily print USPS official Postage Stamps through Stamps.com from your Printer.
- Because you can print Stamps from Printer, so you don’t have to visit Post office or any other Physical Store for buying stamps.
- You don’t have to determine how many Stamps you need for a letter to post, because Stamps.com will automatically calculate how many Stamps you need.
- There are no hidden charges for buying Stamps from Stamps.com
- For any help regarding Stamps, Stamps.com have prompt customer service that is available through various methods like Phone, Email, and Chat.
Stamps.com Customer Service
If you have any issues or queries regarding USPS Postage, then you can choose one of the various methods of contacting the Customer Support service.
Toll-Free Customer Care Number
The Customer service of Stamps.com is available through this number: 1‑855‑860‑7867. Please note, that you can call on this number from Monday to Friday between 6am–6pm PT. It means the Customer service by phone is not available on Saturday and Sunday.
The customer support of Stamps.com is also available through Email which you can send via this contact form: https://stamps.custhelp.com/app/ask