KeyBank occupies a major role in the banking sector of the USA. For those who are looking for transparent and reliable banking services in the USA, KeyBank is the perfect place for them. KeyBank is a regional bank that plays a precious role in the development of regional and can be fully considered as Banks of the regional sector.
KeyBank is well rooted in about 39 States of the USA and the services of this bank include managing savings, personal credit, leasing, and investment services.
In addition to these banking and financial services, Keybank has a partnership with USPS for selling Postage Stamps. So if your question is does KeyBank sell Stamps, then ‘YES’ you can buy Postage Stamps from KeyBank.
How to Buy Stamps from Key Bank Branch?
Stamps can not be purchased from all the branches of KeyBank. When you find a Key Bank branch where the stamps are available, follow the below steps to buy them.
- Simply find the nearest KeyBank branch and visit them for the purchase of postage Stamps.
- Stamps at the Key Bank branch are most available at the ‘Tellers’ counter or ‘Cashier counter’
- So after visiting the branch of KeyBank, directly go to the ‘Tellers’ counter.
- Tell the ‘Teller’ or ‘Cashier’ to give you the Stamps you want to buy from KeyBank.
- If the type of Stamps that you are looking to buy is available at that KeyBank branch then he/she will give them to you by making the required payment.
- So this way you will be able to buy USPS Postage Stamps from KeyBank fastly without wasting too much time.
How to Buy Stamps from Key Bank ATMs?
The ATMs facility of KeyBank is not only useful for withdrawing money or performing other banking-related activities, but it is now also equipped with the option of buying USPS Forever Stamps.
There are more than 1500 ATMs of Keybank all over the USA which are available day and night and seven days a week. So you can buy the Postage Stamps from the ATMs of Keybank at any time.
To buy the Stamps from Keybank ATMs follow the below steps:
- Go to your nearest ATM of KeyBank.
- Put your ATM card into the machine and enter your PIN.
- The screen will prompt you to buy the Postage Stamps.
- Choose the desired kind of Stamp displayed in the list on the menu.
- The cost of Stamps will be deducted from your Card.
- The Stamps will come out of the ATM once the payment is debited.
What type of Stamps does KeyBank Sell?
KeyBank is one such source that is authorized by USPS for selling Postage Stamps. You can buy Stamps from KeyBank very comfortably and use them for the postage of your letters, envelopes, and packages. KeyBank is simply a point-of-sale location that is fully licensed by USPS for selling Stamps.
KeyBank sells the Stamps mainly First Class Standard Forever Stamps. Although Forever Stamps are the only type of Stamps that can be purchased from KeyBank but will get a huge variety and themes of these Forever Stamps at a KeyBank branch.
You should have in mind that, if your search is for a single Stamp then KeyBank is not the place for this type of need. The reason for this is, KeyBank sells stamps only in bulk form. When you buy Stamps from KeyBank, then the Teller or Cashier will let you know that you only have the option of buying Forever Stamps in books or sheets. The meaning of buying books or Sheets is that you can only purchase at least 20 Stamps from KeyBank.
How Much Do Stamps Cost at KeyBank?
As already discussed in the above section, it is not possible to purchase Stamps from KeyBank in smaller quantities because they only sell books of sheets of Stamps.
If buy 20 Stamps books or sheets for Keybank, then you can use one Forever Stamp for the postage of up to 1 Oz standard letter and the cost of stamps at Keybank is usually the same as in USPS post offices.
A domestic Forever Stamp book or sheet at Keybank will cost a total of $12.00 because the current price of one Forever Stamp is fixed at $0.20 across all Stamps selling platforms.
But as Forever Stamps like any other authorized seller comes in various themes and categories, there may be changes in the price depending upon them.
What are the Operating Hours of Key Bank?
KeyBank has made it easy for USA citizens to reach their locations because of their branches are spread everywhere in the country. The branches of KeyBank have long working hours. They open up early morning around 9:00 and provide financial, banking, and other services like buying Stamps till 4:00 PM. These working hours of KeyBank are usually the same for most of the branches.
Detailed working hours of KeyBank are listed below:
- Mon – 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tue – 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wed – 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thu – 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Fri – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sat – Closed
- Sun – Closed
How to Find Nearest Key Bank Branch or ATM?
1,197 branches and 1,572 ATMs of KeyBank can be easily located through the Location finder option which is found on their official website.
You can choose any of the two options i.e Keybank’s branch of ATM for your postage Stamps needs. We have below explained the steps to find a Branch or ATM of Key Bank.
- Open the official website of KeyBank by clicking here
- You will find the ‘Locations’ link in the top right of the website.
- You will be taken to a new screen after clicking the ‘Locations’ option.
- A search box with the heading ‘Find a Branch, ATM, or Key Private Bank office’ can be seen on this screen.
- By typing your Street, City, and ZIP code, you will be shown a list of all branches and ATMs of Key Bank located in that particular area.
- There are many filters in the drop-down menu, which can be selected based on your choice of search.
Controlled by KeyCorp, KeyBank was founded in 1825 in Albany, New York, United States. Keybank is currently the 24th largest bank in the USA and it has its headquarters located in Cleveland, Ohio.
In addition to providing retail, small business, corporate, and investment services KeyBank has also extended its customer base in the Postage sector by partnering with USPS for the sale of Forever Stamps.
Since Keybank makes it very convenient for people to buy Stamps because of their large number of branches, so this is a huge plus compared to other Stamps selling platforms.